We are always looking for qualified and motivated students who are currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or graduate program to intern in our offices. The experience that our interns have gained through our internship program has been invaluable in launching their careers. Some of the characteristics that we look for in a candidate:
- High attention to detail
- Attention to great customer service
- Working knowledge of computer assisted translation programs
- Knowledge and effective use of source material to resolve questions
- Build and foster relationships with cross-functional and remote team members, at all levels of the organization, both internally and with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Turkish, and at least one other language
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple requests
- Capacity for high productivity with repetitive work
- Ability to deal with pressure and deadlines—good stress management
- Flexibility to handle changing demands
- Ability to anticipate problems and identify alternative solutions
If this describes you, send us a copy of your resume and a cover letter to be considered for any available internship positions in our office. The duration of the internship coincides with the academic year (Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer Semester).