Writer Mark Abley once said, “Modern English is the Wal-Mart of languages: convenient, huge, hard to avoid, superficially friendly, and devouring all rivals in its eagerness to expand.” We couldn’t agree more. Non-native English speakers in particular, know how complex and widespread the English language is, and how difficult it can be to express with the exact English words.
Our English language translation team is unrivalled in generating top quality products. Most often, they are either native or near-native speakers of English, who have acquired their language knowledge through formal education in an English-speaking country. Not only are they professional translators with many years of experience, we hire them because of their expertise in other sectors as well.
As you already know, English is the most widely-spoken language in the world. To illustrate the sweeping extent of English usage, look at these facts:
- More than 400 million people speak English as a native language.
- More than 700 million people speak English as a foreign language.
- There are more than 125 English dialects worldwide.
- English is by far the most prevalent foreign language taught in schools.
- English is the most commonly used language in the sciences. Nearly 95% of scientific publications are in English.
Whether you require the translation of legal contracts, export documentation, patent applications, technical manuals, or product brochures, we have a translator with the relevant experience to provide you with a final product that will exceed your expectations. Many times, our translators are professionals who have spent several years working in a specific sector, giving them a firm grasp of the jargon particular to that field.